Quite a bit of work goes into vetting online sportsbooks and casinos to ensure we only pass along the most reliable, legit online gambling sites to our readers. There are numerous variables that are researched which impact both our recommendations and reviews. Here are some of the fundamental factors that we take into account:
- Safety and Legitimacy – There are tons of scammers and rogue gambling sites on the internet. Our purpose is to weed those out and only pass along safe, reliable, legitimate online gambling sites to our readers.
- History/Reputation – We also consider a site’s past performances when forming our recommendations. Websites with a history of dissatisfied customers or that have previously landed on blacklists are avoided.
- Quality Customer Service – The sites we pick have customer service sections with several contact methods. They also must actively monitor their communication channels and respond to issues in a reasonable amount of time.
- Variety of Wagers – Whether you’re sports betting or playing casino games, the more variety, the better. Not only will you avoid boredom, but you’ll also be able to pinpoint the exact scenarios on which you want to bet. This is particularly helpful when betting on sports.
- Multiple Banking Options – Our experts also prioritize gambling websites that accept numerous banking options. This gives you more control of your payout speeds and allows you to work around pesky banking laws that disallow specific methods, such as credit cards in the US.
- Ease of Use /Website Quality – A site worth recommending should have a straightforward sign-up and deposit process, be easy to navigate, and be well designed to maximize customer experience. Graphics quality becomes more important when engaging in live sports betting and playing certain slot games.
- Reasonable Payout Speeds – Rogue sites often manipulate payout speeds as a way to discourage you from withdrawing funds in hopes that you’ll grow bored and gamble the money away. Payout speeds are a significant factor in spotting legit gambling websites.
- Bonuses and Loyalty Programs – Most sites offer bonuses for signing up and making an initial deposit. These free plays and extra cash can add up https://www.oyster.com/uploads/sites/35/2019/05/casino-v10394845-1440-1024×683.jpg to a significant amount. Loyalty programs reward players based on how much they wager and how often. The more you gamble, the more significant the gifts.
- Good Odds/Payout Percentage – Gambling is all about math and is frequently determined by the finest of margins. The recommendations we provide offer great odds on their games and competitive payout percentages.